The Small Steps 4 Hannah Foundation exists to HALT the cycle of domestic violence so that everyone can feel respected, informed, confident to act and safe.
What we will do
Small Steps 4 Hannah, through various projects, fundraising, events and partnerships will provide opportunities for the community to join with us in our mission to:
- Educate the community about domestic and family violence and foster positive behavioural change and healthy relationships to put a HALT on the incidences of domestic and family violence in our community.
- Advocate for legal and social change to put a HALT to domestic and family violence in our community.
- Fund projects with aligned partnerships to deliver awareness, education, and support to HALT domestic and family violence in our community.
- Support those in our community who are living with domestic and family violence to put a HALT to their pain and end the cycle of domestic and family violence in our community.
With your help, we will work to H (Hannah) A (Aaliyah) L (Laianah) T (Trey) domestic and family violence.
How you can help.
- Join the march! Simply sign up to our newsletter and we’ll keep you up to date with our projects and other ways for you to get involved
- You can support our fundraising for projects by donating here
- Make sure you follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to keep up to date on all the latest from the SS4H team.